Monday, July 17, 2006

Girls, take note (the red parts only)!

If there was ever a crazy female living thing, its Pepper. Who said it was me!? *peers around*

And no, I wasn't afraid of Pepper. My dear was grabbing my hand every time she heard the door open and the dog bark. Oh well.

So! We WON'T not stay in touch! I'm missing EMDD loads!

Now, I don't have to stay back for anything in school on any day, and my friends all have things on. :(

Oh YES! Now I remember the point of my post..

GIRLS!!! Costumes, props that aren't yours.. whatever.. PLEASE bring them on Wednesday cause Mrs Leong wants to collect it then during that film talk with that young chap who just graduated from.. I don't remember where. So. DON'T forget! And tell every EMDD girl you walk past in school!

- gissy

P.S. To those who were unhappy with my behaviour.. I'm not entirely sorry, cause now you know who I am. *gasps* Yes lah, I'm Gisella. There's a fine line between fun and going overboard, for me, and trust me, I know -my- limits. :D Its OVER. Let's live with it!

P.S.S. Oh, by the way.. Cast only. If you feel that you REGRETTED EMDD, can you please just drop me an email? Or just tell me personally? Or just tell me over msn? :D Don't worry, I don't need ANY explanation as to WHY you regretted EMDD, and I won't display your name anywhere. Its just a simple poll. Oh, and make sure you're replying to EMDD, NOT your own personal stuff like "If I didn't join EMDD, I wouldn't have known .".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home