Tuesday, July 04, 2006

If only the divorce lawyer will hurry...

Married couple quarrel #2

Patrick: ...and there are cheerleaders who have bulging stomachs and still reveal their mid-driff. So yuck... Some are quite mmm...

Kate: "Mmm..."? Like yummy? Like milk? And you say that I stare at people's butts! You look at people's stomachs, you toot! That's it. It's OVER between us.

Patrick: What! So you can look at guys' butts and I can't look at girls' butts! You're so unreasonable! I want to see my lawyer! You... You butt STARER.

Kate: You. You.. Thing! i don't stare at butts can! I look at the whole package. You don't even stare at ME.. Do you? Wait. I don't wanna know. Benefit of the doubt.

Patrick: HA. I'd rather stare at your SISTER! If only Hong didn't trick me into marrying you! I'd be competing with the rest of them...

Kate: Stare then stare lor! But for as long as I'm not married, she won't be able to. Besides, I bet you she will still choose Lucius. It's destiny.

Patrick: Haha if she'd pick Lucius over me then I don't want her! What lousy taste she has!

Kate: Well, I thought you liked your women peppery, spicy and chilli hot! And yet you still ogle at other girls who aren't! This is not about cheating, its about how I look when your taste is bad! It'll only mean that I'm not a good choice. And that's not true, obviously.

Patrick: Ok ok don't be mad, don't be mad. We'll go to Cartier and I'll buy you a new necklace ok? Don't be angry Kate.

Kate: Lol!! New necklace! With my mum's money. And the new dowry. Its about time you found a job.

Patrick: Haha hey it was cos I TAMED you that we got new dowry from your mother ok!

Kate: Ha, but I tamed YOU too! I tamed you into giving me half of the dowry. I don't care, I managed to convince you that you would give me all the dowry, not half.

Patrick: Ok ok don't be mad don't be mad (before I lock you in the basement).

Icky husband. Saturday night.. All will be over. I'm bringing the divorce papers.

Kate: [to Patrick, handing over the divorce papers] You just got served!

You all had better appreciate my efforts. It took me ages to type all of this out. Had to sort through the mess in my handphone's inbox and sent messages.

Anyways, good luck for EMDD, people! And if you all were thinking of getting me a rose, or roses, or a flower, or flowers, don't bother. Just tell me that you WANTED to buy one for me or something. I'll appreciate the want to give me a flower alone (because.. if you really wanna know.. the flowers end up in a pail in the toilet :D).

Have fun people, and ta!

- gissy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home