Tuesday, July 11, 2006

NOT over. *grumbles*

Its ONLY JUST BEGUN!

The test wasn't during the rehearsals. The test is NOW.

Will our friendships hold? *lol* I don't know.

By the way, you can ignore all that above. Its a little nonsensical.

So. Patrick and Kate are STILL married. Because Patrick tore the contract up. And when I asked him "Are we still married?", he said that we were. So.

*sighs loudly* I thought it was foolproof!

Oh well. Uhh.. For some of us (you know who you are), EMDD night didn't end well.

But its alright! I was kinda happy actually. There was only ONE thought in my mind: "Its only just begun."

Oh, and one thing funny. On the last day, Mrs Leong was talking to Sherrie and I in the morning, and she was talking about how funny it is because all the girls will realise that in the end, the woman always triumphs, and most boys will be like, "Huh? The girl submitted to the guy what..".

And take a look at this.. Its a tag from my blog. I nearly laughed my head off.

"Dodo: In the end Hsuan Te makes a complete monkey of the shrew. Feudualistic master-servant relationships and an overall sexist theme, any women rights activist would oppose this act."

I believe the men rights activists should be doing something now.

And after the last show, the GOH shook my hand and shook his head "In the end, the husband always loses.". *ROFL*

Lao gong, heard that!? You might have torn the contract, but I can still give you poop after marriage.

Well! Shoutouts to all the people I can remember!

In no order of merit..

Hsuan Te: Thanks SO MUCH, ah.. For flirting with the girls and ogling at the guys. For accusing me of FLIRTING with the male dancers and the guitar boys (When I don't even TALK to them.). And for TEARING up the contract. Oh, and really really really, thanks for the rose. :D

An An: An An~ Thanks for that cute.. necklace thing. :D (I'm no bimbo.) And for being so cute! You're SO SO cute, you know! And I think your accent's hot. No lah, its just interesting. Cool stuff. And ya, thanks for calling me beautiful, and calling Kathleen resplendent when you hadn't even seen us yet.

Han Han: Thanks for being such an awesome person these few months! For being so outgoing and all.. Oh, and thanks for composing that poem for everyone! Cute poem. :D And for looking SO much like a lecher! And for everything you've done for EMDD.. You know what. Oh, and your crow joke was SO lame. :D

Surya: For that original, incomparable mop dance! Sexeh laddie.

Lex: Pa~ The last time you walked me down the aisle.. I nearly cried. Nah, just joking. I felt like laughing my poop out. And.. this, I must tell you. I have NEVER felt this way about a guy before. You're a FRIEND. Like.. totally. Usually, I'll get a crush. But for you, its a TOTALLY friend thing. Like toodley man. Keep joking!

Robin: Thanks for being so so nice and baking stuff for us the first few meetings! They managed to make me go hyper.. For a while, at least. :D Chocolate! You should try dark chocolate next time. *swoons*

J: J? Jay? Still don't remember. But WHAT MATTERS, is me thanking you for making EMDD what it is today. It wouldn't have been the same without you, honestly. And I must commend you on playing the role of Godfrey so well despite the short time you took to rehearse.

Thiru: For marrying Patrick and Kate SO many times. And for being able to sound so.. interestingly boring (oxymoron!!!).

Fabian: Whoo! Thanks for the flower, but please, don't give any more. :D I'm just not a flower person. Honestly. Not entirely a flower person. But! I was SO upset when you left EMDD! But then again, its alright. :D We did fine WITHOUT YOU ANYWAYS.

Kevin: Kevin~ Thanks for EVERYTHING! And for being so so so adorable! Honestly, I didn't have the hots for you. You're just SO adorable!

Ken: I was planning to hug you on Gala night and then whisper in your ear "I wanna be your Barbie.". But.. I didn't dare to. :P But thanks for being SUCH A GENTLEMAN! "We don't trick girls." or something like that. I thank you again. :D

Andrew: I regret the fact that we only began talking to each other and having fun on Thursday. Well, in the short time that I started to get to know you, I found that you're a really funny and adorable person! The glares that we exchange onstage in character are really hilarious. I mean, they're glares, but even though I glare, I really feel like laughing. :D

Sherrie: We've been through so so much together, and I had never expected to get close to a junior. I had never expected to get close to YOU. Betcha didn't expect that too. But yeah, like your mum says, we both gossip. Gossip works wonders.

Dear: You don't need a shoutout, actually. You know I love you. You're one of the few friends I truly love, and know I love for sure. :D We're made for each other. I just know it.

Kim: Something about putting everything in your mouth. That's cute. You're SO cute! Like your blue dress! And you know.. you really remind me of a doll. I don't know why. You've got this dolly look. I hear your loud gasps and comments during my wedding. Yes, I do. SO LOUD, you know.

Kathleen: The girl with purrfecr skin. Let me confide in you.. Sometimes, I pray that God will exchange my skin with someone else's (and I pick the person, mind you). Nah, just joking. But at least we're diva-like and pout real good! We discovered, together, that pouts are uber versatile. Like me. :D

Eunice: Thanks so much for treating me like a little girl! You're another mummy-like character. Pampering me and helping me do stuff a lot. :D I'm glad we had EMDD together, and I'm so glad we've worked together so much. Boy, I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have people pampering me in this production. The only people who pamper me are.. you, Hemal, Sherrie and sometimes, my dear. :D

Rachael: You're a very very interesting person. And I get crushes on interesting people. Like Paul Twohill. *lol* No, I don't have a crush on you. But you look like a person who is much more than what she seems. Thanks for making all the bimbotic comments and laughing at bimbotic stuff with me!

Cham: For staying in Pasir Ris and 17 blocks away from me. For all the rides home together. For creating lame jokes like the "pork" and the "Eh, you judge me, I don't friend you.". Thank you. :D Oh, and for all the acting too. :D

Jia Jia: Jia Jia Lame Teh. Kudos to me for the name, but kudos to you for earning the title. The dinner on 7th July was awesome. Thanks for making one day of EMDD so so amazing and unforgettable. :D I used to dislike you. But that was before I knew you. Now, I realise that you're such a GREAT person and I really really can't find anything wrong with you. :D

Hemal: I'm glad you came to help for EMDD. Now, we're back "together" and having FUN FUN FUN!

Neritta: For surprising me with your talent at emceeing on the days themselves. And thanks for being such a nice person. Nice but annoying, but still nice. More nice than annoying. But nice nice nice! You're so proper when it comes to matters of the faith, and I applaud you. :D

Amelia: You seriously sound so much like your sister! But anyways.. I always got the impression that you found me bloody annoying. But then again, if so, you've been awesomely nice to me. :D Be glad that you've got a senior who can be bullied so easily. *sighs* Blame it on me being so nice.

Nabila: You look so gorgeous in your green dress! Even better dressed than the bride herself. *grumbles* Steal the LIMElight (pun intended. I realise the dress wasn't lime green, but it was green...).

Meijing: For being SOOOO guai in the dressing room and being so willing to "learn" in such a short time what to do, and, of course, for being so awesome and remembering that I had to change into my purple dress real fast behind the curtains. Hell, you even KNEW where to go without me telling you! Thanks a load, lady!

Nadia: Aww, Naddy! Thanks for sharing so so much with me. (And the caramel chocolate was really really nice. :D My sister stole the milky way one. Without my permission. I just saw the wrapper torn in two.. And the chocolate within was.. GONE.) And also, for all the times we sang Spice Girls songs together! And cool, cute songs! Geography lessons with you are da bombs.

Michelle: Michelle! I'm so so SO sorry I forgot you! But at least I remembered in the end. :D Thanks for being so.. jittery as Bee, you really played the jittery part real real well! It looked SO real I couldn't tell if you were really nervous or not. And for being so so nice to me, and treating me as an equal! Whoo! I rock. :D

Teachers and all the other adults who helped out or played a part in this collaboration (that includes principals): Without your help, there wouldn't have been this collaboration. I realise that we must have given you all much trouble (and I say "we" because we work as a group), but I want to thank you all for being so patient and understanding, and I want you all to know that every single person has learnt at least one good thing from the production. :D

Others: ..I honestly have no idea who else I missed out.. The audience? Okay.

Audience: Thanks for coming (whether or not you were FORCED you buy the tickets) and if you enjoyed it, great! If you thought I looked hot onstage, greater! But away with the jokes.. Thank you.. even more so, if you came of your own accord and expected something wonderful. :D

- gissy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home