Saturday, July 01, 2006

if my wife wasnt so rich...

hey guys or gals! been a while since ive POSTED (ive been here, watching you all!) and just cos my WIFE (for now.) wants me to make a post, i shall comply (cos shes pays my bills). anyway! just another one of those husband wife quarrel thingies, sigh, if my wife wasnt so rich...


kate:You WISHED it was Clare right!?
kate:I KNEW it.
patrick:weLL!
patrick:how would I KNOW youd ask this kinda question

kate:How can you NOT know me!
kate:I KNEW IT!

patrick:but you ask this Q for WHAT
kate:You're having an AFFAIR.
patrick:SO ARE YOU!
patrick:i see how you GAWK AT KEVIN
patrick:AH HA!

kate:Well, but all I do is touch his hand when he gives me the rope!
patrick:and who knows what other men youve been gawking at.
kate:And smile at him and say hi!
kate:WELL... You were imagining girls in tight jeans.
kate:And I was sitting RIGHT next to you!

patrick:hey at least i IMAGINE
patrick:you GAWK

kate:Because there were NONE available except for Mrs Kwok.
patrick:if your mother wasnt that rich...
kate:At least I let you KNOW.

after all that, she still insisted on fighting with me! im innocent ok?

patrick:i saw this girl with super high playforms
kate:How convenient.
patrick:platforms...
kate:I KNEW IT.
patrick:lol would you like platforms?
patrick:size 4 right?

kate:You're reading PLAYBOY NOW.
patrick:WHAT?
kate:No wonder you said PLAY.
patrick:NO.
kate:Playforms.
kate:*wails*
patrick:i prefer fhm, maxim, mens health... but STILL
kate:You evil, bad thing dodo!

yea yea laugh at our quarrels. anyway just wanna add that im gonna miss yall on saturday night! keep in touch everyone! i'll be looking you peeps up 120 days later (after the big Os) ok! and you all had better be there! lol ok?! ok!? ok!

i wont forget you all if you all dont forget me! who knows, maybe you'll forget how to spell my name after everything. haha i hope not. im looking forward to friday night! and dreading it at the same time! ok i dont really know how to say it but you all get it right? yea... gonna be missing you all after this is all over... till then! we shall bring the house down alright? we gonna bring it down till sji has to build a new pac! ok im ranting now so i should go!

120 days after EMDD. remember. i shall be back! (like gandalf in LOTR)

-patrick/xD/PHUA HSUAN TE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home