Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Don't ask me why. During Geography today, Naddy suddenly said something very very revolting.

Naddy: "Come, test me, Kate!"

Me: "Eww, Naddy!"

Okay.. Reminder to EVERYONE:

Do NOT forget to write your two diary entries. Whether or not your rehearsals AGES away, just make sure you write the diary entries early. Respect yourself and this production, people. And I really don't want to see anyone asked to leave rehearsals.

(Girls: ALL of you! Bring your diary entries tomorrow. That's the twenty-second of February, 2006. Wednesday. :D)

In case anyone doesn't know what to do (and PLEASE tell your friends if they aren't aware):

Write two diary entries as the character you're playing on two key moments in the play. If you play both the first and second cast characters.. I'm not sure. I think you do your first cast ones, but its better to do two each for both characters. Just in case. Can anyone clarify this?

- gissy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home