Sunday, February 26, 2006

Drama-less

Today's rehearsal was cancelled. Duh.

I had actually planned to sit down and practise my lines for one hour.

Didn't in the end. :D

This is NOT the attitude that should be adopted, people!

Come, lemme tell you all a little story.

On Wednesday, we girls had a meeting.

My school ends at 1.15pm on Wednesdays. Drama starts at 3pm.

That's one hour and forty-five minutes to waste.

That day, Berlyn disappeared (I didn't know why, but later I found out she went to see a doctor. But she came back from Drama anyways. Learn from her. :D), and no one else was out of class yet.

I followed the CO (Chinese Orchestra) girls. Sat outside the CO room for one hour and thirty to forty minutes memorising lines, and going through the other parts, reciting my lines aloud.

I was sitting alone cause my other friends were having their own conversation.

I had my file open on my lap. I was wearing my drama t-shirt and my PE shorts. DUH I'm from Drama, no? And DUH I'm holding a script, no?

Okay.. Behind me were CO juniors doing their Mathematics homework (I could hear them.).

They started giggling.

"She's talking to herself! *giggles*"

"*giggles* Should we tell her?"

"..I don't know how to find x.. *giggles* Should we ask her?"

"She's still talking to herself! *giggles madly*"

*rolls her eyes* I'm RECITING lines. Its SO obvious. I'm wearing a DRAMA t-shirt.

..How amusing. And no, I wasn't annoyed.

- gissy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home