Monday, March 06, 2006

Pushing game --> NOT "amusing"

SHERRIE! *glares* The pushing "game" was NOT amusing! :P

It was.. rather.. disgusting.

As Hsuan Te put it.. It went "slosh".

Icky. I was so embarrassed. I thought it was just me.

Oh well, it was him too. *shudders*

Note to girls: Please hand in your diary entries (nicely typed and printed out. I suggest you all saving a soft copy somewhere for yourselves JUST IN CASE anything happens to them) to Berlyn or me ASAP tomorrow. Deliver it to our class (Secondary 406, second block, second level) or simply catch us right after morning assembly, during the dismissal. Or anytime from 7.25am to 2.00pm. I might just call for a short meeting right after morning assembly, so get your diary entries ready, alright?

Thankies much!

- gissy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home